mardi 8 juillet 2014

A weekend in Devon #2

As I finally got a weekend off, we decided it would be nice to go away for a couple of days so naturally, we went to Devon in Mr. T's family cottage. The weather was meant to be okay and we definitely could use some family time so off we went on Friday night.

Now, I already blogged about what we're normally up to in Devon, so this time I thought I would make a little video. It's not great as the camera I used is getting a bit old and used, but it did the job. I hope you enjoy watching.

2 commentaires:

  1. Devon is one place I have always wanted to visit, just never get around to it xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Unfortunately I couldn't watch the video as it kept crashing the page, think it's my browser as it keeps happening. I love Devon, it's such a beautiful place! Hope you all had a great time! x

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    RépondreSupprimer